About the Role:
My client is one of the leaders in their field in New Zealand and is seeking an IT Support Engineer to be responsible for predominantly Level 2 issues. You'll provide user support across the whole firm for all applications and systems. You'll work closely with the external Level 1 Help Desk and wider IT team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Desktop Installation, confugration, testing and project support
- Triaging, assessing and resolving problems with minimal impact to users
- Support of audiovisual solutions for internal meetings, client functions, etc
- Using empathy to calm down potentially frustrated end users and resolving issues
Skills & experience required:
- 2+ years' Technical Support experience
- Ideally experience in a professional services firm (Legal sector would be a huge bonus)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Polished presentation and excellent communication skills
- Active Directory
- Microsoft End User environment (Win10 currently)
- Office 365
- Device management (Mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktop, etc)
- Some ITIL understanding
- Knowledge of test practices and documentation
- You MUST HAVE NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency to be eligible for this role
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.