- Intermediate Full Stack Developer |
- Opportunity to join a small team and make a big impact
- Be responsible for developing and building applications from scratch
- Join a high performing team
About the company
Our client is a well-funded infrastructure organisation with an international brand and ambitious plans. Focused on helping grow the telecommunications infrastructure in New Zealand, this business is pivotal in helping New Zealand further its potential as leading technology provider around the world. This organisation is building out the technology systems within the business, it has a large need for new application development and great Developers are very much a part of this.
About the role
This permanent role is a perfect fit for an Intermediate to Senior Full Stack Java Developer.
You will be working in a small team and you will be responsible for building cutting edge web applications from scratch. This technically challenging and busy role will see you involved in architecture, design, development and support of the organisations applications and systems. If you are an ambitious developer who is looking to take more ownership and have greater impact in your role, this is the one for you.
Skills & experience required
- Specialists skills as a Java Developer
- Full stack multi-tier web application Development – Front-End, Back-End and Database, design and development
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices e.g. SOA and MVC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on 09 302 8384for a confidential discussion. Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Job Ref: 95380