- Back End Developer
- Java 8, AWS, Integration
- 6-month contract
About the role
We are seeking an Intermediate Java Developer for a client based in Ponsonby. You will be using a variety of programming languages and technologies to build high-quality solutions for software, applications, integrations, APIs, microservices, services, frameworks and other technical deliverables.
Key skills and requirements;
- Develop solutions to meet requirements, timelines, estimates, budgets and intent
- Work within established standards, frameworks and methodologies
- Demonstrate an excellent level of technical knowledge and expertise
- Produce excellent documentation that is understandable, useful and well-written for peers, teams, customers, clients, partners, 3rd parties and other parties as required
- Work productively within a DevOps environment, including but not limited to, the management of CI/CD pipelines and AWS resources
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, influence and negotiation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.