We have a great opportunity for an experienced Junior Legal secretary to work alongside a reputable law firm, based in the Auckland CBD.
In this exciting role, your legal expertise would be utilised in providing administration and secretarial support to the wider team. No two days will be the same, with lots of variety along the way!
Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Answering/screening phone calls and forwarding it to the appropriate team member in a timely manner
- Diary management
- Coordinating and preparing meetings
- Dictaphone and copy typing
- Processing billings at end of month
- Maintaining client files and research folders
- Opening files and archiving
- General admin assistance when required including relieving Reception, Deed administration and other ad hoc duties
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years in a similar role within Property and Litigation would be ideal
- Good understanding of court procedures and preparation of court documentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of legal administrative procedures
- Being methodical and systematic
- Ability to build strong relationships
- High level of initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Strong Organisational and time management skills
- Good sense of humour
Bring your exceptional skills and that great sense of humor and join a great team, within a reputable organisation looking to hire their next Secretarial superstar!
Please note that only applicants with eligibility to work in New Zealand will be considered.
If you’re interested and you know you have what it takes, hit the "apply now" button or send your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Job Ref: 92929