This known and long standing NZ construction company has developed a reputation as being an industry leader taking on large and complex projects. They possess some of NZ's leading minds within the NZ construction industry and partner with some of NZ's largest government and private sector clients delivering repeatedly projects on time and within budget.
Due to ongoing work requirements and with several projects out to tender with some wins expected, there is a need for a talented junior to intermediate QS to join the team.
As a junior/intermediate you will develop your skills under the mentoring and guidance of senior QS's taking instruction and developing your knowledge with:
- Preparation of tender documentation, supplier agreements and negotiation with sub contractors
- Preparing detailed budgets and cost plans
- Contract Administration
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
- Financial control
- Preparation and agreement of final account tender completions
As an applicant:
- You have a tertiary degree in Quantity Surveying
- You have at least 2 - 4 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a NZ main contractor
- You are extremely motivated, desire career growth and be someone who wants to work with the best
- You possess strong communication skills and can form positive relationships with sub contractors and be influential in "selling" variations
- You are enthusiastic, organized, confident and enjoy developing, communicating and sharing ideas
This role offers certainty of career growth, the chance to work within one of NZ leading construction companies within a team based and enjoyable working environment.
Salary $80K - $90K depending on your level of experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org