- Temporary assignment commencing asap for 2-3 months
- Providing admin support within HR and learning development
- Hourly rate between $28 to $30 depending on experience
Are you a strong administrator who has some exposure in HR and Learning and development? Or are you strong administrator that can pick up new tasks quickly, hit the ground running and be able to pitch in and get the job done? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you starting ASAP.
Providing support within an HR team you will be involved in a range of tasks including:
- Preparing communication plans
- Helping with organising workshops and trainings
- Updating personnel records
- Manage online portal
- Liaising with suppliers
- General administration support
This role will allow you to work with HR professionals who are passionate about their work and be part of an organisation who is community focused. You will need to have demonstrated administration experience in your CV to be considered for this role and the ability to commit for the 2-3 month duration. Attention to detail and advanced skills in the Microsoft suite will enable you to hit the ground running and add value instantly.
To apply for this role, send your resume application now or to find out more contact Ashley at Beyond Recruitment on 04-472 2434 quoting reference 94528. Don’t hesitate as these roles don’t come up often.