- Auckland City Fringe
- Medical Domain
- Large end-user environment
About the Role
This is a fabulous role offering the opportunity to support a wide range of applications in a large end-user environment. This will require general database knowledge, good knowledge of the Windows Operating System, MS Access expertise and the ability to query relational databases. Most of the applications supported are custom developed rather than off the shelf applications hence the opportunity to really broaden your skills.
Your day to day will include:
- Providing 2nd and 3rd Level Technical Support
- IT Service Management
- Working together with BA’s to achieve business requirements for new products/projects
- Working along with project managers and other teams as needed
- Investigation of SQL Queries and Data Issues
- Incident Management
- Application Support in a complex application environment
- Vendor and Stakeholder Management
- Contributing to application design and enhancement projects
- Adhering to ITIL processes and work towards continuously improving processes
- Contributing to enhancing documentation
- Server Administration
You will have 5+ years software application experience in a technical support role and be MCP or MSCE Certified. You will have experience in all of the following:
- Maintaining Data Integrity
- Understanding of ITIL
- Excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Windows Server
- MS SQL / MY SQL
- Analytical/Problem solver
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.