• Fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Lead on strategy and positioning on key issues
• Positive and supportive environment
• Permanent position, Wellington
About the Role
Are you cool and calm under pressure? Do you enjoy tackling complex issues? Would you like to be part of a positive and supportive team? If so, I’d would love to hear from you. You will work on media issues that really matter. This role is for a people-centred organisation.
This is a key position, and you’ll be working with people across the organisation to manage media issues and to develop proactive stories. We’ll look to you to lead on strategy and positioning on important public issues.
The role is within the Media and Social Media team.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will offer:
• Experience in the news media
• Proven record in the Communications industry, particularly Government Communications
• Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment, juggling competing priorities
• Ability to quickly build trust, rapport and credibility with senior leaders
• Experienced in risk management of media issues
• Up to date knowledge of social media environment
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information.
REF # 109283