We are seeking a highly capable Lead Developer for one of our clients. In this role you will be responsible for leading the design, development, and maintenance of software systems with the Development team and senior stakeholders. They will provide a trusted expert voice in the wider organisations architecture governance group and operate as leader and influencer within the wider organisation in software, operations, and architecture.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, influencer and a driver of change in team culture, technology adoption, cyber security, software architecture and development methodology within the wider Development Team, the wider organisational Programme, Department and Information Systems and Technology Department.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Concurrent, distributed systems programming in a modern language
- Full Stack development in a high load application/web site
- Use of CI/CD tools, processes, and Docker experience.
- Amazon Web Services and cloud automation.
- Championing DevOps practices, DevOps experience an advantage.
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited sick leave.
- Lower Hutt Location.
- Work from home flexibility.
- $140,000 Salary (Experience dependent)
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help
Vacancy #: 113161