We have recently started working with one of New Zealand’s leading technology shops to bring on board a Lead Engineer with strong API expertise to develop a team which will lead the organisations technical strategy.
This organisation have recently gone through the development of a new API strategy and have now moved into the implementation and execution phase. In this role you will be the evangelist for the organisations new decentralised API model, while providing support to the other teams on their API and micro services journey.
You will be the leader for embedding cultures, practices and standards for this new way of working, making sure to maintain and nurture trusted partnerships within the business to achieve better outcomes for the organisation and its customers.
Some of the key characteristics required for this role would include:
- Demonstrated experience with API Management (concepts and capabilities, Security, Authentication, Policies, SOAP, Restful service design principles, API versioning)
- Proven API strategy development and management experience and tangible success stories
- Experience with API integration patterns and programming standards and how best they apply on the API management tools and cloud based platforms
- Experience designing and implementing IT solutions Architecture for both COTS and bespoke software solutions
- Sound working experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
This organisation renowned for its superb culture and benefits, which includes flexible hours, working from home and additional leave.
If you think that you have the skills and ability for the role please hit apply, for more information please contact Chris Kent on email@example.com
Job Ref: 101168