About the role
My client is an enterprise organisation operating across New Zealand and Australia with decades of success. Using some of the latest technologies on the market and operating at the forefront of technology, they are looking for a Lead Engineer to join their Assisted Channels team to work alongside the Platform Leads in a highly agile environment.
You will utlise your strong and deep technical knowledge of Java development to operate in a cloud based, microservices environment. You'll use proven technical leadership experience to coach, mentor and motivate a team of Engineers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong Java Software Architecture experience
- Previous .NET experience is advantageous
- Openshift knowledge is essential
- Strong microservices experience
- Strong servant leadership mindset
- Infrastructure as a Service / IaaS (25% of this role will be hands on setting up Infrastrucuture as Code)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; with the ability to operate and converse at all levels
- You have led agile teams technically and embedded a culture of continuous improvement
- Technical leadership and problem determination across multiple teams and technologies in complex technical situations
To be considered for this opportunity you must be eligble to work in NZ.
If this sounds like you, apply now or call Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.