- Lead Software Engineer
- Rapidly Growing SaaS Organisation
- Market Leading Salary
About the role
In the seven years this SaaS organisation has been operating, they have gone from strength to strength and now have over 200 employees. This massive growth and success is partly down to the innovative solution that is developed, but also due to the incredible work culture that encourages its people to try new things, not afraid to stumble and occasionally fall, and as a result create something amazing. Due to continuing growth, this company is now looking for a Lead Software Engineer.
In this company, engineers take ownership of features and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions all the way to production. They work in cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with Quality Assurance, Designers and Product Analysts. They ship to production several times a day and use the latest technologies to support their delivery pace and growth.
Skills & experience required
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will possess the following skills:
- Experience designing, architecting and delivering SaaS solutions on AWS cloud platform
- Experience in an efficient DevOps environment
- Passionate about collaboration, innovation and curiosity
- Previous experience leading high-performing Agile teams
- An environment where you are supported by the team to succeed
- Excellent opportunities to grow and learn
- A blameless culture
- $3000 annual conference budget
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorised budget for gear
Candidates with work experience in New Zealand will be given preference, and the right to work in NZ is essential.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now, or call Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a chat.
Ref AK 92026
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.