- Company in change
- Fast paced
This Administration and Senior Leadership Team support role is a new role. This organisation is in the technology space and has had a lot of positive change in the past few months.
This role requires a fast paced, switched on, energetic individual. You will have top skills, a high level of integrity alongside resilience and a sense of humour.
This role will require you to set up systems and new ways of doing things. You will be someone who is not phased by change and in fact love finding solutions. You will be involved in everything from diary co-ordinaiton, events and a variety of activities to support the CEO and wider team.
To make this role successful you will need:
- 5+ years in a senior level support role/ office management or Team Administration
- Personable and professional
- Able to assist the CEO to enable his output to be more efficient
- Build relationships across the senior team
- Be a genuine support arm
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working at an Executive level
- Preparation of Board Packs.
- Diary Management of the CEO and Management team
- Support across a range of functions
- Set up systems to facilitate efficiencies
- Ability to communicate well and write communication and documentation for the senior team
- "Summarised style” minutes of Board meeting etc.
- Potential of a part time direct report.
If you are someone who thrives on ownership and working across a team to establish systems and new ways of working, this could be the role for you?
You will need to be positive and upbeat, and not shaken by growth or change and keen to work for an inspirational and genuine CEO.
For a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.
Job Number: 99727