- Tech Savvy Admin Superstar urgently needed
- Utilise your computer and administrative skills
- Work for an organisation that makes an important social contribution
Do you want to fast track your corporate career? Are you target driven with a hunger to succeed? If you answered yes this is the job for you!!
Come and work for an organisation that provides support services to enable the delivery of a wide range of support services for people with disabilities and their whanau. The head office is in Auckland but the growing workforce (currently about 1200) is dispersed across five North Island centres.
This is an exciting period for the learning and development function. They need to refresh and build on learning content to ensure that it equips staff with the competencies that both customers and stakeholders expect.
We are also developing new ways to deliver learning and create effective support systems for staff undertaking industry qualifications.
The purpose of this position is to liaise with the organisation to clarify development needs, coordinate planning and delivery of training and provide administrative support to meet the needs of the L&D Team and the organization as a whole.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Lead, you will need to be successful in the following areas:
- Advanced computer skills (ideally MS Office Packages, CHRIS 21, ITO portal, SharePoint)
- Developing an annual Training Calendar
- Liaise and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate training venues, providers and resources
- Promote upcoming training events
- Maintain a training database
- Provide regular training report
- Identify training needs
- Process invoicing
- Coordinate training feedback
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration (desirable)
- Administrative support on cross team projects
While dealing with a diverse workforce, you need great communication skills, friendliness, patience and being kind that will guide them through meeting learning requirements.
We are also looking for a "Can-Do-Attitude" and excellent time management skills.
If this is of interest contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email email@example.com or APPLY NOW