- Instructional design & delivery
- Complex change project
- Fixed term contract
We are seeking an experienced all-rounder to be part of a significant change project.
The Learning Specialist/Trainer will be supporting the prime lead assigned to this project stream of the wider programme of work, and they will operate as a member of the Technical Training team. They will be responsible for determining what the learning solution will look like and then creating the training content, delivering the workshop or training materials.
This is a fast paced, changing environment with stakeholders that can be challenging but within a very engaged and supportive training team.
- Experienced all-rounder highly competent across the Learning process from consultancy right through to designing and creating learning for classroom workshops and materials through to administration and maintenance of learning material and managing workshops in the learning management system.
- Project experience, used to working with complex, cross functional projects to deliver the training objectives
- A high focus on supporting and incorporating Change Management practices as part of the learning solutions
- Experience of delivering Process training skills and working with translating and operationalising process documents into training resources
- Comfortable working in a team that are collaborative, sharing.
- A calm, professional, likeable and capable individual with high levels of perseverance, resilience and patience not fazed by an environment where the audience is undergoing significant change
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- A results oriented trainer that is flexible, pragmatic and customer oriented.
- Tertiary environment experience an advantage.
The fixed term of the role is until the end of May 2018, with potential to extend.
Please text/call Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or apply now.
CV's in Word
Ref No: 88894