- L2 NOC Engineer
- CCNA or higher
- IP Networks
- Complex Provisioning
- Cisco / Juniper
- AK CBD
About the Company/Role:
Join a large service provider looking after large enterprise customers. The role is primarily geared around owning and solving complex network faults end to end, providing escalation support and looking after varied networks across MPLS, LoRaWAN IoT systems.
Skills & experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in a networking role, ideally vendor based
- VPN’s, MPLS, R & S Config, OSPF, IS_IS, BGP, QoS, LoRaWAN IoT
- Relevant Cisco or Juniper certifications (minimum CCNA)
- Ideally project or leadership experience in a vendor or ISP setting
- Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
We would love to hear from you, if this is the right role - hit APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on +64 27 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref # 91783
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.