- Permanent role
- $49-55k depending on experience
- Fun and Dynamic team environment
My public sector client is on the search for a levy administrator to join their busy team. They are open for the successful candidate to work from the Gisborne office or National Headquarters here in Wellington.
In this role you will provide high level support to the wider levy team to make sure everything is running smoothly! You will also need to have a solid level of attention to detail as you will be responsible for ensuring accurate information is entered into their system while maintain existing information.
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in a customer service focused role
- Be a confident and effective communicator-written and verbal
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have a high level of initiative, not be afraid to ask questions and seek solutions
- Be able to process large amounts of information with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge with the Microsoft Suite Access and Excel
- If you have working experience of ferret that would be advantageous but not essential!
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working location and environment
- Very fast-paced working environment working with a switched on and collaborative team
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a high-level administrator
- Excellent wellness policy and other benefits!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 102047
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz