- 3-6 months
- Hamilton based
- Linux Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Linux Engineer to administer and patch existing Red Hat servers and also build new ones.
To be considered you must:
- Have at least 5 years experience in Linux systems administration, support and performance monitoring
- Ideally have VMWare certification, MSCA certification, or similar vendor certification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an in-depth understanding of server and storage infrastrucutre architectures and systems
- Proven experience in VMWare environments
- Understand Fibre Channel SANs and NAS appliances
Please apply below with your CV and cover letter or contact Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343 or Mignon Green on 027 582 1129.