- Logistics Coordinator
- Northcote based
- $30 - $33 per hour
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week 3-6 month assignment
Our client is an award-winning market leader in their industry and a role for an experienced Logistics Coordinator became available in the team.
About the role:
- You will be completing shipping documentation of finished goods and accessories
- You will ensure all documentation are completed accurately and on time to ensure on-time processing & clearance of orders
- You will provide weekly shipping schedules to customers and the business on the status of open orders
- You will review negotiate freight costs, ensuring the best rates are provided by primary forwarders
- You will gain excellent experience with a forward-thinking market leader
- You will be a part of a great team and have an opportunity to network
- This opportunity will be a big boost for your future career
You will have experience in logistics, dealing with international shipping
- Dealing for electronics / dangerous goods freight will be a great advantage
- You will have experience working on ERP and Inventory Management systems
- You will have a positive can-do attitude
Ready for a challenge? Apply online immediately to be considered for this role.
Please note that only NZ citizens, permanent residents, and valid open work visa holders will be considered for this role.
REF # 111906