- Increase sustainability in the supply chain
- Coordinate material identification and delivery
- Manage data and deliver reports
We are currently sourcing a Logistics Specialist on a permanent basis for a telecommunications provider in Wellington. As part of a small team, the successful candidate will manage relationships with repairs teams and external suppliers to ensure a seamless service is provided to customers in a fast-moving environment.
You will have:
- Experience in planning, purchasing and inventory management
- Knowledge of SAP for MRP, purchasing and inventory
- Ability to manage multiple vendor relationships
- Experience in return logistics would be advatageous
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 102306
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz