Our client is looking for an experienced Procurement Coordinator to join their team. This busy role will see you providing day to day operational and administrative support to the wider procurement team.
You will be comfortable juggling many tasks at once, as no two days will be the same!
Duties will include:
- managing email accounts for the team
- coordinating all procurement requests
- managing activity registers
- coordinating tender processes including documentation
- general administration
- liaising with people internal and external to the organisation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous procurement experience
- Previous administration or coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Gantt charts)
- A 'Can-Do' attitude
This fantastic temporary opportunity is a long-term one, so you must be available to commit.
Apply Now with your CV to be considered.