- Work/Life Balance
- Maintenance Engineering Focus
- Competitive salary package
Now is the time to join a successful and progressive organisation looking to further strengthen their management team by appointing a Maintenance & Engineering Manager to be based in their Hawkes Bay Facility.
As a proven Engineering Manager, and reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you will have proven experience managing the maintenance programs for Fixed Assets, Mobile Plant and Buildings to ensure optimum productivity and utilisation and the company’s assets.
- Day-today management and leadership of the maintenance and engineering team
- Scheduled maintenance planning and activity including plant shutdowns
- Ensure all plant, tools and equipment is maintained to optimum condition
- Drive a continuous improvement business mentality through the team
- At all times maintain a safe work environment for staff and contractors
- Ensure buildings and plant assets are maintained to a high level
- Manage relationships with internal & external stakeholders of the business
- Manage & coordinate on-site engineering projects
- Ensure business processes and standards are at all times followed
- Identify and report on business improvement and risk mitigation opportunities
Skills & Experience required:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Proven maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Effective leadership & management experience
- Plant shutdown maintenance experience
- Effective communication skills and ability to engage at all levels of the business
- Motivated & results orientated
- Ability to identify and implement positive business improvement initiatives
- Appropriate software and computer skills
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this business critical role then apply here, or call Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on 027 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
This is a permanent position and you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
REF # 105057