- Career Opportunity Not to Be Missed
- East Auckland Location
- Join An Innovative Progressive Organisation
My client is a food technology business, who is a market leader in their field, and is rapidly expanding. They are looking for a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer to provide engineering and mechanical services to the plant. You will have at least 3+ years experience in a similar role and have strong analytical and problem solving skills to look after the manufacturing plant. You will also be willing to get involved with the manufacturing process and machinery.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Undertake scheduled planned maintenance tasks including planned activities
- Attend and resolve unplanned maintenance tasks including breakdowns
- Assist with the improvement and the reliability of machinery and challenge the status quo
- Perform general electrical, PLC, and control circuitry repairs
- Contribute to and help embed the development of maintenance procedures and processes
- Maintain all site engineering documentation and ensure accuracy and up to date information is available
- Provide technical advice and assistance to the manufacturing team on issues relating to maintenance
- Ensure machinery and plant is maintained to ensure optimum performance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of plant improvements to all machinery ensuring compliance with QA, Food Safety and HSE requirements
- Assist the Engineering team to manage all mechanical and electrical control hazards on the hazard register to ensure they are closed out within agreed timeframes
- A qualification in engineering/electrical or equivalent essential (Electrical ticket would be a bonus)
- 3+ years Engineering experience
- Excellent general knowledge of engineering repair and maintenance
- Ability to analyse problems and implement effective solutions on a timely basis
- Be self-motivated and capable of working both independently and in a team environment
- Organised, with the ability to plan and prioritise workload in a challenging environment.
- Competent in MIG and TIG welding
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Have a background working within the FMCG or relevant industry
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
What you will get in return:
- An opportunity to work with a company that wants to make a huge difference
- A diverse, supportive and high performance team
- Competitive salary
- Constant opportunities for growth
This is an excellent role to start in the New Year.
If the above sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you. Please click on the APPLY button or contact Gabrielle Allsop on (027) 550 5515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Due to high number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To be considered you must be eligible to work in NZ.
Please view our website www.beyond.co.nz for other opportunities