- $85-$99k base
- Newtown based
- Suited to someone looking to leave the BAS enviroment
The Management Accountant supports the Business Service Manager in providing insight, support and challenge to the business. This will include developing relationships with stakeholders, actively understanding their business objectives and issues, and proactively providing advice, guidance and innovative solutions that integrate with the organisational strategic direction in the most efficient manner.
- Effectively monitoring and reporting the financial aspects of the business group on a timely basis, including both historical and forecast information
- Analysing and interpreting financial variances and trends, and predicting forward-looking financial risks and impacts on the business
- Ensure that budgeting and rolling forecasts are properly completed on a timely basis, with the business, using appropriate tools
- Degree in Accounting with 2-3 years’ experience as a management accountant
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 111672
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit