Our client is a top tier award-winning organisation in the construction industry. With ambitious growth plans, now if the perfect time to join this modern progressive organisation.
This is an ideal role for someone who is keen to build on their commercial experience or looking move out of practice into a business-critical position. You will be CA Qualified with post qualification experience from Industry or practice.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Management Accountant is a key role within the group and is a pivotal role in the finance function. Ideally this person will provide high level accounting support to the broader business and the Commercial manager to allow the function to provide commercial advice, analysis and decision support. The role whilst managing the day to day, is also to engage significantly with the business at an executive, director and manager level, providing business partnering services.
- Prepare reliable and accurate reporting
- Business and decision support through analysis and commercial thinking
- Analyse the monthly financial accounts and provide commentary for variances to budget
- Balance sheet reporting and cashflow management
- Prepare and manage the monthly forecasting activities and provide reporting as required
- Work with the Commercial Manager to prepare and maintain the Group’s annual budget and forecast planning templates
- Oversee accounts assistant (direct report) and manage their activities
- Manage key relationships with external providers including auditors, insurance and external payroll providers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CA Qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience within a professional services and/or commercial organisation
- Experience with ERP
- Strong skills in Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels
If this is something of interest email your resume or call Liam Brodie 027 566 6561 or Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374.
Ref No: 91951