Our client is of the largest producers of fresh foods in New Zealand. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a contract management accountant to join their finance team.
They are looking for a commercially astute Management Accountant with excellent communication skills and excel skills who can deal with a wide range of people. Due to significant growth, they are looking for a 1-year fixed term Management Accountant to be exposed to all aspects of business and be involved in a full range of management accounting responsibilities.
This role reports to the finance manager and supporting functional leaders to add value and maximise profitability for the Business and plays an important role in supporting operational excellence in manufacturing/commercial decision-making through critical analysis and interpretation of data, combined with recommendations to support business decisions.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Reporting & Analysis
- Month end / Year end processing
- orecasting & Budgeting
- Working Capital Controls & Analysis
- Capital Expenditure and Costing
- General accounting functions including tax, treasury, statutory accounts
- Excellent communication skills across the board (internal & external) with strong oral and written skills
- Good Excel skills – Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc
- A good understanding of business processes
- Relevant degree in accounting, business or commerce
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of accounting practice and principles
- Ability to clearly explain financial information to non-finance people
If this is something of interest Apply now or Call – Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 99689