The Management Accountant will primarily be responsible for managing all financial analysis, variance analysis and costing to support sophisticated budgeting, forecasting, month end, capex and business proposal evaluations. This role will also support projects, business case analysis and M&A analysis.
The Management Accountant role is to assist the Group Financial Controller with the day to day transactional management accounting business needs and the Financial Management Specialist with all consolidation and compliance analysis.
- Strong all-round ability with sharp intellect, professionalism and well-developed EQ
- High level of initiative to take on additional responsibilities as needed to provide significant leverage to the financial controller and wider management team
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage upward, communicate regularly on progress and escalate issues early
- Strong executional capability and a track record of completing projects effectively
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills, capable of getting buy-in in different ways and with different personalities, right across the organisation as well as with all stakeholders.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on (04) 494 7091 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 101284