- Great Salary and Bonus
- Great culture with a Supportive Team & Management
- Flexible working hours
Our client is an organisation that places their customers and values at the heart of everything they do. They are a trusted NZ brand, with a talented finance team who are very experienced, high calibre and a great bunch of people to work with.
Our client is looking for someone who will Manage the Operational Finance Team - comprising of the accounts receivable, accounts payable and payments function.
- Solid Accounts Receivable experience and staff management
- An understanding of the Accounts Payable process (Including payment process)
- Improve and stream line the AR process
The key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Management of the transactional team
- Develop and implement reporting regime which identifies trends, issues and problems along with development and implementation of solutions
- Develop and implement processes for monthly Accounts Receivable and Payable reconciliations to Balance Sheet
- Monitor weekly, working to clear transactions so that no monthly Accounts Receivable and Payable reconciliations item falls into the 60 days+ category
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure inter-company receivables and payables balances are matched off and balance at the end of each month.
- Develop and mentor team members to ensure a highly effective team.
- Proactively liaise with suppliers to promptly resolve any invoicing and/or payment issues identified.
- Maintain strong working relationships and excellent customer service with all internal customers and stakeholders
- Provide appropriate support in relation to external and internal audit engagements.
- Proactively identify process improvements
\What the ideal candidate will need
Minimum 3-4 years practical experience in an organisation with high volumes of transactional finance, including experience managing a transactional finance team; practical experience using an ERP financial system with workflow and desktop software packages.
Experience in the logistics industry is highly desired
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please text / Call Tim Fang on 021 192 4251 or email your resume to email@example.com
Ref No: 98203