- Permanent, Wellington-based role
- Flexible, working environment
- Supportive, experienced leadership team
Join an internationally-recognised team using your best-practice engagement expertise to lead a small but highly capable team of senior advisors. You and your team will identify and assess options and deliver new initiatives to achieve responsive and risk-based regulatory outcomes.
You will be an influential relationship builder and be responsible in this role for developing and managing effective relationships across the regulatory system. You will deliver excellent results through collaboration, innovation, engagement, project management and excellent communication.
Key attributes required:
- Focused on delivering best practice engagement
- Willing to drive operations and delivery
- Ability to oversee digital channels and communications
- Ability to interpret highly technical reports and policy into plain-English communications for vastly different audiences on various channels
- Ability to integrate and manage a team based in Auckland and Wellington
In return you will be part of a supportive organisation that puts its people first. You will be a member of a capable, experienced leadership team and will be well looked after.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team well-renowned across the world for its regulatory work. The hiring manager is looking for the right fit so please get in touch today if you’d like to apply.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Becky Collins on (021) 192 4251 quoting job number 109530.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
REF # 109530