- Reports to the CFO / Perm Role
- $145k Base
- CBD location / High profile government department
The purpose of the role is to provide financial leadership, analysis and support to the CFO to ensure the department can achieve its financial operational goals. You will lead 5 staff and have a great track record in mentoring.
Fundamentally, the Manager Management Accounting has overall responsibility for leading the team to partner with the business to drive financial performance and make informed decisions.
Strong demonstrable knowledge of and experience in:
- High calibre finance professional with extensive experience in an accounting or business environment.
- Leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Managing multiple and complex relationships
- Effectively managing competing demands and maintaining a high level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Communicating the “big picture” and being prepared to deliver and analyse the detail.
- Awareness of the processes, systems and legislation relating to financial management within local authorities.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 99955
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz