- 3-month, Petone-based contract
- Opportunity to manage a team of leaders through an interim of change
- Contribute to crucial work with region-wide impact
We’re looking for a strong people leader to step into the role of Manager Growth and Land Development at a local utilities management and service provider.
As the Manager Growth and Land Development you will lead the Land Development and Growth team to deliver a programme of work for integrated infrastructure and growth planning and respond to land development consenting and inspections. You and your team will offer a seamless interface to stakeholders and customers and work with other technical experts across the organisation to ensure that advisory services are delivered, and growth activities are aligned.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, coaching, mentoring and developing staff, empowering them to take responsibility for their jobs and goals and providing career development planning
- Developing and delivering team business plans and making business decisions that are accountable, justifiable and defensible, that align with the company policies and procedures.
- Managing key relationships with council planners and infrastructure managers to build trust and manage delivery of our services
- Managing the delivery of strategic growth planning outcomes for the organisation’s services across the region,
You will bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience working at a senior management level and the ability to effectively manage a team of Team Leaders
- Knowledge of integrated planning and long-term infrastructure planning and investment
- Adaptive Leadership and direction setting
- Highly developed relationship fostering, negotiation, influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to put ideas across in a logical and coherent fashion
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills that leads to strengthened capability in both what staff do and how they do
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW!
Or contact Elizabeth Allan – elizabeth.allan @beyond.co.nz
Quoting Ref No: 118542