The Manager Operational Support is accountable for co-ordinating people, processes and resources to ensure accurate information is provided to schools on time. This involves leading the provision of timely responses to queries from schools regarding a wide range of topics including but not limited to school funding, payroll and employment relations matters.
The Manager Operational Support will also be responsible for leading the implementation and operation of funding schools for the Teacher Aide Pay Equity Claim (TAPEC) on behalf of the Resourcing Team.
- Provide a professional and efficient interface for the provision of advice and assistance to the Sector
- Ensure the delivery of new services from the project and work-streams are to a high level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme governance arrangements
- Progressing programme office requirements including quality standards, monitoring and reporting
- Oversee and manage projects, considering long-term objectives, organisational strategy and change management requirements
- Provide leadership to help the team track, anticipate and respond to emerging issues that pose potential risk
- Work with key people across the Ministry to develop solutions to address the critical issues and influence continuous improvements in the way we work and engage with our customers and partners to ensure great outcomes
- Effective operating processes, systems and tools, are in place so that the teams’ performance targets are met
- Business processes are documented and monitored so that they can be clear to team members and stakeholders
- Risks to the Operational Support Team’s ability to deliver their outputs are identified and appropriate plans are put in place.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on 0210493060 for a confidential discussion, quoting Job Ref: 109009