Apply your technical regulatory experience and strong leadership skills to deliver results when you lead, develop & grow a team of Anti-Money Laundering Regulators in the Regulatory Services Group!
Organisation: Department of Internal Affairs (DIA)
Business Group: AML Group, Regulatory Services
Branch: Policy Regulation and Communities
Salary: Circa $100k negotiable on skills and experience
- Apply your technical regulatory experience and strong leadership skills to deliver results.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of Anti-Money Laundering Regulators in the Regulatory Services Group.
- Join a strong multi-discipline group that supervises AML sectors to protect New Zealand businesses from being used by criminals to launder money and finance terrorism.
- Be part of a growing, dynamic, modern regulator.
We are Regulatory Services and we are one of the New Zealand Government’s larger regulatory bodies. We promote effective regulatory outcomes in three broad systems: anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism, gambling and digital safety.
As a risk-based, responsive modern regulator, we have embarked on an ambitious transformational change programme aimed at ensuring we can provide effective regulatory services in an increasingly complex and digital world.
You will lead the day-to-day management of a dynamic front-line team and raise regulatory practice and performance, ensuring the AML Group effectively meets its outcomes.
You will have:
- Strong operational leadership experience in a regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated success in motivating and developing high performing front-line teams.
- Solid understanding of regulatory concepts and functions.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
You will establish a new team in a new office and build strong linkages with the Managers and teams in Wellington and Auckland. Existing networks and relationships with relevant organisations/sectors would be advantageous.
If you are looking for a challenge and want a job where the work you do matters to communities across New Zealand, contact us now.
Applications close: Sunday 16th September
For more information view https://www.beyondrecruitment.co.nz/clients/the-department-of-internal-affairs and for a copy of the job description please contact: Kathy Claridge on 04 471 8970 or Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz
Job Ref 93515