- Large Government Organisation
- CBD Location
- Great working environment
My client is a large government organisation who is looking for an energetic Systems Manager to lead a team. You will provide Leadership and support for the team and develop and implement a strategic plan for the business.
- Lead Systems Team to maintain and enhance applications to deliver to business requirements
- Develop systems strategy
- Ensure general systems hygiene’s are in place – Disaster Recovery, Backups, BCP Access Controls etc
- Internal controls are in place
- Stakeholder and Vendor Management
- User training
- Implement change control around systems maintenance and enhancement
- Project Management
- Experience of building rapport and credibility with senior internal stakeholders
- Experience of managing a team of 5 or more and can demonstrate how you manage team members
- Strong influential, motivational, strategic and interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop effective internal and external relationships at all levels
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience
- Ability to communicate technical and complex information to diverse audiences
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Strong administrative skills, attention to detail, ensuring accurate documentation control
- An established technical and strategic background with process Improvement and/or business systems support experience
- Good financial acumen with fluency in managing project budgets
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 91371.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz