- New role
- Manufacturing environment
- Sole charge role
This is an opportunity to join a successful, proudly owned New Zealand owned organisation based in Mount Wellington. This organisation is a nationwide company with a wide range of products involved in recent large NZ infrastructure projects.
This is a new role within the business and will be responsible for developing marketing activity and enhancing the marketing collateral used by the company. Reporting to the GM Markets - This is an exciting time to be joining this company.
You will be a Marketing generalist with 2-3 years of experience and with a breath of experience in various marketing activity. Right now you are in a Marketing role where you own a number of key responsibilities and keen to take this learning to your next role. This is the role to take you to the next level of marketing knowledge and responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support to various brands in creating marketing and promotional material
- Creating and maintaining product catalogues and marketing material
- Trade show preparation and organisation of events (some travel may be required)
- Create and maintain the price books
- Assisting with channel marketing activities
- Digital marketing
- Product launch support
- Responding and measuring of website activity
- Assisting with internal and external communications General marketing administration
To be successful you will need:
- Ideally 2-3 years in a marketing role
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Strong technical capability Digital marketing skills
- Good administration and project skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical capability as you will be analysing data.
If you are a positive and driven Marketing Coordinator, who takes ownership across the activity and projects you are working on and are looking for your next career role, then this could be for you?
This is a permanent role and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 101146