Our client is a not-for-profit industry organisation dedicated to a sustainable vision for healthy living.
The Marketing Communications Manager reports to the Director of Communications & Engagement and the role takes responsibility for leading, developing and delivering high quality communications: To enhance sustainable practice in the building sector and across a variety of organisations both public and private. The key to this role is telling the story of “Why?”
Key to success in this role will be:
- Developing and executing external communication strategies
- One direct report and helping across the team
- Strong relationships with media and connections in this space
- Producing high-quality design and communication elements across a variety of media including digital
- Collaboration with industry partners to optimise campaigns and initiatives
- Overall responsibility for brand, awareness, marketing and communications that support the delivery of the group strategy
- Developing and managing campaigns across all channels from PR, digital print and events
- Work closely with the Director of Communications and work with the wider team to advise and also utilise the strengths across the wider team
- Manage supplier relationships to oversee development and production of material etc
- Take responsibility to gain and in-depth understanding of the organisation and the environment it operates in
Essential background for this role will include:
- Tertiary qualification in a similar or appropriate sector
- Experience leading brand, communications and marketing strategies
- Ability to write in a variety of styles for varying audiences and formats
- Understanding of key social media platforms
- Craft compelling stories showcasing leadership and change across Aotearoa
- Strong understanding of media
- Genuine interest in sustainability
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a changing NZ environment where sustainability and the way we live is key to our health. You will have the energy and passion to be part of this focus and at the same time understand Communications and key social platforms for Marketing.
Keen to hear more? Please apply with a cover letter to job 117301 contact Carren Walker-Raos 021 761 636. email@example.com Please ensure you have permanent residency or are a Citizen for this application.