We are looking for a vibrant and organised Marketing Coordinator for a permanent role in at dynamic private organisation based in Lower Hutt.
The Marketing team work hard to deliver and implement key tactical campaigns and manage strategic marketing initiatives to drive the Organisation’s foot traffic, sales performance and market share.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage the social media channels including content planning
- Assist the Marketing Manager to coordinate events and campaigns
- Actively endeavour to increase customer engagement in campaigns and events
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with creative agencies and suppliers
- Ensure all marketing communication platforms are kept up to date – directories, website, Facebook and Instagram
Key competencies in the role are:
- Commercially Savvy – Understands business principals, drivers, opportunities and threats and utilises these to enhance business performance
- Customer Focussed – Sees stakeholders as paramount and works to anticipate their needs and ensure their satisfaction
- Relationship Management – interacts confidently with others, builds strong relationships through mutual respect, questioning and listening skills
You will have proven experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience, marketing degree preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and command of Microsoft Office
- Social media experience highly desired
- Customer Service oriented
If you are interested in applying or learning more, please contact Laura Corkill at email@example.com or 021 193 0267 referencing job number # 111380 , or click the APPLY NOW button above.