- East Auckland
- Graphic Design Focus
Beyond Recruitment are assisting a global company in the industrial sector with the recruitment of a Marketing Coordinator to oversee projects and daily functions.
This role requires someone with qualifications and/or proven experience within Graphic Design and Marketing, knowledge of the industrial sector and someone with focused attention to detail.
With the support of this close-knit office, you will be the go-to person for all national marketing and branding queries, as well as playing a major part in the organisation of both national and regional company-held events.
Due to the Company’s sponsorship partners, a passion for New Zealand sport would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the creation, planning and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns for the New Zealand part of the Company.
- Ensure regular content is produced and published through the Company website, intranet, social media etc.
- Maintain relationships and work with external agencies and providers to deliver end-results consistent with Brand Guidelines.
- Support national employees with marketing enquiries, providing and maintaining communication throughout.
- Assist the Sales team with promotional events, Powerpoint presentations etc.
- Prepare monthly activity reports.
- Coordination of product release promotional materials, advertising programs, editorials and preparation of quantitative data to allow analysis of product release. Assist with researching and preparation of competitive analysis and required.
- Coordination of public relations programmes, corporate hospitality and internal events.
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, advertising or a related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising with graphic design
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A profound multi-tasking ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organised
- Must be motivated and take ownership of workload
- Clean and current driver’s license
Proficiency using Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator to takes ownership of their role.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 102026