- Northshore location with parking
- Small, close-knit team, flat structure
- Market related salary + great incentives
Reporting to the Marketing Executive, this is an amazing opportunity for you to join a small team and actively contribute to the overall marketing focus. This role will see you assist with the implementation of B2B and B2C marketing, print & digital promotions on various campaigns. You will work closely with specialists to help manage and support promotions, product launches, web and intranet updates, conferences and trade shows.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate & produce digital and print promotional material
- Event coordination
- Database & Website maintenance
- Assist in social media activities
- General administration
- Qualified in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experienced in animation, pre-press file requirement, setting up print & digital artwork files, digital advertising & video editing
- Adobe Creative suite
- Understanding of professional social media platforms & context
- Ability to design promotional collateral
- Event coordination & venue bookings
What's in it for you:
- Broad exposure to the marketing and graphic design field
- Great opportunity to grow your career and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible team
- Health and well-being benefits
- Work close to home and avoid the CBD chaos!
If you think you can take accountability, embrace change and appreciate celebrating success - this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Your passion for creativity and hunger to learn will see you adapt and grow with ease making this role your own.
Job reference # 110739