- Great working environment
- East Auckland
We’re excited to be assisting a global company in the industrial sector with the recruitment of a Marketing Coordinator to oversee projects and daily functions.
This role requires someone with some proven Marketing and Events experience who is also adept at using Illustrator and InDesign etc. An eye for details is key!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the creation, planning and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns for the New Zealand part of the Company.
- Ensure regular content is produced and published through the Company website, intranet, social media etc.
- Coordination of product release promotional materials, advertising programs, editorials and preparation of quantitative data to allow analysis of product release. Assist with researching and preparation of competitive analysis and required.
- Coordination of public relations programmes, corporate hospitality and internal events.
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, advertising or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing or advertising
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a great Head Office team.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 101526