A leading player in the packaging/digital and print space our client believe not only in the power of ideas but bringing ideas to life. This is an expanding business that offer future opportunities to step up in a marketing focus direction or develop on the sales side.
This is a great busy all-rounder intermediate marketing co-ordinator role for someone who has at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the National Office & Digital Manager you will be involved in all aspects of assisting management and sales team with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects/activities as required.
To name a few key responsibilities:
- Working with divisional managers on proposals for new business
- Producing marketing communications (flyers, catalogues, swatches, sample packs)
- Create digital marketing platform across LinkedIn, Facebook and the likes
- Assist with production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and proofing
What you can bring to this role:
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- Marketing Experience (2 years Min)
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Adobe Suite/Illustrator & Photoshop experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Good sense of humour and “can do attitude”
Ideally you have had previous experience in a Sales marketing support or similar. Want to know more? Hit the “apply now” button or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref No. 94746
Please note Permanent NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit is essential and not negotiable .