This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the business outcomes for one of New Zealand’s leading digital technology providers.
With today’s business focus on Digital Transformation, Solnet have ambitious growth plans and are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to deliver their marketing agenda.
This a chance to build on your previous marketing experience to create content to tell the stories of 150 experts working across some of the most innovative technology projects being delivered in New Zealand today.
The primary focus for this role will be to create engaging SEO friendly content for Solnet’s website and social media platforms. Solnet is first and foremost a technology company and a lot of what they do is highly technical. The successful candidate will be able to engage with technical people and write articles and case studies that help audiences understand the business benefits of what Solnet delivers.
This role will include:
- Writing and editing articles for blogs and social media (news, expert interviews, event reports, emerging tech trends)
- Managing social media channels and digital marketing activity including sponsored campaigns
- Coordinating marketing campaigns for a wide range of technology services
- Updating the company website with new services, case studies, news and blog articles etc
- Coordinating and attending industry events
- Publishing content and photos from their social events
- Reviewing Google and other analytics tools to understand campaign performance and recommend improvements
- Supporting sales with development of print collateral
- Have recent experience writing, editing and publishing marketing content (articles, blogs, social posts, web content) – links to relevant content will be required
- Have commercial expertise in image manipulation (Photoshop or similar), Print design (InDesign), eDM (MailChimp or similar), CMS (Silverstripe or similar) and Google Analytics
- Be passionate about technology, digital experience, mobile technology, software development and winning new business
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work relatively autonomously within a small team
So, if others would describe you as diligent, tenacious and pragmatic and someone who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and do the doing, as well as being proactive in coming up with new ideas and suggesting new initiatives, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information please contact Anna Hobern on 021 366-015.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Ref No: 88526