- 12 month fixed term contract
- Corporate/Financial services experience
- Auckland Central
We’re thrilled to be representing a New Zealand business with the recruitment of a Marketing Manager to join their team for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will have experience within Corporates i.e. financial services, telcos or insurance companies.
This is a generalist marketing role which requires experience with the entire marketing mix.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies and initiatives end-to-end to meet business objectives.
- Manage and execute marketing communication plans through multiple channels, including ATL, direct, digital and social.
- Work with partners to measure and optimise ROI.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders.
To be successful you will need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing role within financial services, telcos or insurance.
- Recognised tertiary qualification in Marketing.
- Proven ATL, BTL and digital marketing experience.
- Track record of managing multiple campaigns/initiatives/projects, and stakeholders, across a spectrum of seniority in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience in budget management.
- Strong team player.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join a truly innovative team.
This is a fixed tern contract role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 108917