My client is a well-known NZ Success story, having been operating for the last 50 years + across the residential construction and development landscape. A highly profitable business that has significant overseas investment over the last 25 years to enable growth, security and innovation in what they do.
This is a newly established position in the organisation, reporting directly to the COO, and will be managing the marketing function, along with 2 direct reports, delivering insights from and traffic to the website, developing new innovative channels to market whilst having the overarching business principles in mind. Currently their model for securing clients is very traditional, and this role presents an opportunity for the right person to expand on the work already done, enhance the normal, and develop the future!
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Overall development of the marketing strategy
- Ownership of the marketing budget
- Measuring ROI of marketing activities
- Managing agency partnerships
- Support Sales function with pricing insights
- Development of the promotional plan
- Supporting the business in a key leadership role
You will be a seasoned professional Marketing manager who understands the industry and where it is heading. You will enjoy modernising philosophies and strategies along with understanding the numbers behind activities, enabling you to measure success.
Ideally you will have:
- Several years’ experience implementing a successful marketing strategy
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in a Marketing Management position
- A background in Construction, residential development or possibly retail marketing
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing or related discipline
- Commercial acumen
Culturally this organisation looks after their people, they have a down to earth outlook and expect each person in the organisation to do what it takes each day. This is an opportunity for the right individual to progress their career in a new role that will enable scope, opportunity and profile.
If this role is of interest, please contact Liam on 027 566 6561, email@example.com .