- Marketing Specialist
- Create new and transformative software
- Contribute to strategic discussions and help plan marketing initiatives
- Competitive Pay
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join an innovative and New Zealand- based start-up with a passion for supporting business through transformative software.
As the Marketing Specialist you will create a lot of content! Design to write content for ads, campaigns, blogs, infotainment, videos, case studies, and more. You will also contribute to strategic discussions and planning on Marketing initiatives, as well as measuring outcomes and making changes accordingly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns with Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning)
- Manage, and optimise digital brand advertising in Facebook, LinkedIn and Google AdWords
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
- Manage, and optimize digital brand advertising in Facebook, LinkedIn and Google AdWords
You will bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Hands-on experience with Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads and Google AdWords
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- A naturally creative and collaborative approach
Preferred Qualifications include
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Squarespace
- Experience in a similar role at a B2B sales-motion company
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to make your mark on a globally successful startup.
- You’ll spend your days working with talented, hard-working, and energetic people.
- We care about each other and foster a culture of innovation, authenticity and trust.
- Free health insurance and mobile plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Rebecca Berney job number 117455
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz