An exciting role has arisen with a successful and innovative NZ company in the utilities sector.
Urgent start required!
Reporting into the Head of B2B Marketing you will be supporting her with a number of different activities such as:
Developing and implementing a local area marketing plan for a B2B product;
Developing an event attendance calendar and set up plans;
Supporting the Marketing lead on the launch of a new business product and other exciting areas of work.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will need:
- Solid B2B marketing specialist or manager experience - ideally within the utilities or banking sector;
- Well developed communication & relationship building skills;
- Proven experience working as a contractor to "hit the ground running" is imperative
- A great "can do" attitude and passion for marketing and the customer;
- To be able to start straight away or very soon;
- To have current working rights to work in NZ to be considered for this role.
If you’re looking to work in a fast paced, and progressive environment this is your chance! With a great workplace culture, modern work environment and technology this is an opportunity not to miss! Apply now to be considered!
NB: the most suited applicants to this brief will be contact promptly. All other candidates will be considered for any future roles we have coming up. I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager – Marketing
Job # 99294