Our client is a market leader in providing technology based products comprising hardware, firmware and software to the finance sector. They are true innovators, and currently in a stage of hyper growth, where they are embarking on their next generation of product development to ensure they maintain their market position at the very forefront of technology and innovation.
They currently seek to appoint a Mechanical Engineering Manager to direct the planning, design and delivery of all the company’s mechanical engineering projects, and provide inspiring leadership to the mechanical engineering team to ensure consistent ‘best practice’ delivery for all projects and programs.
- Lead the mechanical engineering team to ensure consistent ‘best practice’ delivery
- Ensure the team deliver on agreed project KPIs
- Provide technical leadership on all mechanical engineering projects
- Provide ‘Subject Matter’ expertise around design compliance and performance
- Take ownership for all design work undertaken by the mechanical team or contractors
- Deliver all functionality with appropriate documentation, reviews, testing & compliance
- Ensure all designs are validated using FMEA and/or other techniques
- Ensure client needs are aligned with business & technical requirements
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure all required documentation and records are appropriately maintained
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in a senior mechanical engineering role (essential)
- Proven experience providing motivational leadership to a team of engineers
- Knowledge & experience in design-t-cost methodologies
- Understanding of production techniques like Plastic injection, Sheetmetal, Die Casting
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders at all levels (Internal & External)
- Ability to analyse & solve technical issues and problems
If you believe you have the skills & experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here, or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 104303