- 6 Month Contract which could extend
- Design and implement a new mediation process
- Utilise your project skills within a dispute resolution context
We are excited to be sourcing a Mediation Service Manager for a government organisation on a contract basis. The organisation is looking for an experienced process design professional who can advise on, design and operationalise a new mediation function within their property division.
You will use your experience of setting up complaints handling/dispute resolution functions before and apply this to a property acquisition/disposal context.
You will have:
- Project management/ process design experience
- Experience within a complaints/mediation/dispute resolution setting
- Able to work independently to set up new systems and processes
- Coaching skills to enable adoption of the process.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on 027 222 8488 quoting job number 105681
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz