Do you have a strong Customer Service Focus and have the right aptitude to admin roles? Are you passionate about being the hands on point of contact for a high performing sales team?
We're on the hunt for a Dynamic Sales Coordinator to join our well-established clients in East Auckland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop into a sales representative role in a successful team.
You'll be making sure that the team's sales activities are fully supported, meaning they can be doing what they do best, providing great customer solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of sales support to the sales team in the Medical Sector
- Working closely and assisting with the administration functions
- Completing internal and external reporting including some data entry
- Managing Internal customer base and grow sales within this portfolio
- Answering inbound customer queries in an effective manner
- Consolidating weekly reports for Sales Manager and our customers
- KPI Reporting
- CRM system
To be successful in the role you should preferably have:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills - (Excel and Word especially)
- Commitment in working with internal and external customers in achieving the best outcome
- Relevant work experience in administration of Medical Field
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in a Sales Support role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Logical Problem Solver
- Attention to detail and Multitasking
- Great communicator on phone and email
- Presentable and Highly Organised
- A bubbly can do attitude
What you get in return:
- Competetive Salaries
- Permanent Role
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and Fun Working Environment
No two days are the same, you'll be working to multiple deadlines so the ability to stay focused and calm under pressure is essential as is your attention to detail.
Working in a fast moving, exciting and rewarding environment your ability to work autonomously, be proactive and adapt to change is vital.
If this role sounds like you, please click below to apply now, quoting Ref # 90845. For any queries, please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 0219377783.