Our client is a not-for-profit organisation, who provide support, advice and assistance, helping to improve the lives of their members and families. Their goal is to increase awareness and understanding in the community and with health professionals. They also need to maintain and grow the financial stability of the organisation, for the benefit of the members. Due to a current employee returning to study, they are now looking to bring in a new Membership & Administration Manager.
The Membership & Administration Manager position is a diverse role that would suit an all-round, multitasking superstar! The role includes basic elements of Finance, Administration, Customer Interaction and Event Coordination.
This will include;
- Providing administration support to the General Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager
- Be the point of contact for Members and manage all membership administration tasks
- Assist the General Manager with finance management
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in an all-round position (E.g. Admin Manager, Office Manager, etc)
- Experience in processing basic finance, using Xero
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Passionate about the role, organisation and its members
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Job Ref: 100489
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format